Singapore Management University is thrilled to announce its International Scholarship for Excellence at SIS (2023) for the academic year 2023-2024. This program is open for both local and foreign students.
And the program supports highly motivated students who want to undertake a full-time Bachelor of Science in the School of Information Systems.
It was Founded in 2000, Singapore Management University is a world-class research university that offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programs. And it has over 30 research institutes and centers of excellence and customized corporate training.
For what purpose at Singapore Management University? In any field of study, SMU offers both theoretical and practical expertise. The university is looking for enthusiastic, vivacious people that sincerely care about their community and want to affect meaningful change.
Benefits (International Scholarship for Excellence at SIS (2023)
First-year undergraduate full-time SMU students in the School of Information Systems are eligible for a $10,000 stipend from the institution.
- Course Level: Bachelor Degree
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: School of Information Systems
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems.
- Admission Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Full-time SMU first-year undergraduate student in the School of Information Systems.
- Good academic results.
- Excellent record of involvement in extracurricular activities and/or volunteer work.
- Good character record.
- With demonstrated financial need.
- How to Apply for the SIS Excellence International Scholarship: supposed you want to be enlisted in this funding program, then you are recommended to take admission in the Bachelor of Science in Information Systems at the University. And special consideration for this application will be given to applicants with demonstrated financial needs. Again, after that applicants must submit a separate financial aid application via Applicant’s Self Service.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit secondary school examination results, high school examination results, university results (if any), school testimonials / extracurricular activity / co-curricular activity / special achievements/award records (if any), medical report, if you have any disabilities or major illness and criminal offence records (if any).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are advised to check the admission requirements of the study program.
- If an applicant is from a nation where English is not the primary language of instruction, they must take the TOEFL or IELTS. For students in English-speaking undergraduate or graduate programs, this requirement may be eliminated.