Scholarships for International Law Students at Universities is covering the education fund to all the non-UK and non-EEA high achieving candidates, for completing their degree program in 2023-24.
Note, the award is designed to support international students who have substantial academic achievement and want to get higher education in the UK.
However, the University of Law is formerly known as the College of Law, and it provides the law degrees, legal training, and continuing professional development courses for British barristers and solicitors.
Exactly why are you at the law school? Because it places a strong emphasis on your professional career, choosing this university is a wise choice for your future. To support you in achieving your goals, they collaborate across all of their programs and support services.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: The University of Law
- Department: NA
- Awards: Depend on the course
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
University of Law Scholarship for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications for this program are open for international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any subject you want to study at the university
- Admissible Criteria: All non-UK and non-EEA applicants will be available to receive an annual non-payable bursary.
- How to Apply for the University of Law Scholarship for International Students: All the participants required to complete the following for the application process:
- Applicants need to take admission in that university to apply for this award program.
- Basically, for this grant, there is no separate application process and in your offer letter, you will be informed of your entitlement if you are qualified for the bursary.
- Some Supporting Documents: Note, all students need to submit required application components such as student visa, Green Card holder (permanent resident) status, a copy of valid passport, and degree certificate or original transcript.
- Some Admission Requirements: In order to apply for this award, applicants need to submit their previous studies certificates.
In Language Requirement: All applicants must be proficient in the English language.
The University of Law will award The grants for students to support study with the cost of tuition fees according to the courses and the amount will depend on the course in which students will study.